Related occupations for task:
Examine and inspect containers, materials, or products to ensure that product quality and packing specifications are met.
- Inspect shipments to ensure that freight is securely braced and blocked.
- Inspect loaded cargo, cargo lashed to decks or in storage facilities, and cargo handling devices to determine compliance with health and safety regulations and need for maintenance.
||First-Line Supervisors of Landscaping, Lawn Service, and Groundskeeping Workers
- Monitor project activities to ensure that instructions are followed, deadlines are met, and schedules are maintained.
- Inspect completed work to ensure conformance to specifications, standards, and contract requirements.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
||Crane and Tower Operators
- Inspect bundle packaging for conformance to regulations or customer requirements, and remove and batch packaging tickets.
||Machine Feeders and Offbearers
- Inspect materials and products for defects, and to ensure conformance to specifications.
See all 9 related occupations >>