Related Occupations for Task
19-1032.00 - Foresters
Related occupations for task:
Plan cutting programs and manage timber sales from harvested areas, assisting companies to achieve production goals.
- Maintain soil stability and vegetation for non-grazing uses, such as wildlife habitats and outdoor recreation.
- Manage forage resources through fire, herbicide use, or revegetation to maintain a sustainable yield from the land.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Develop natural resource management plans, using knowledge of environmental planning or state and federal environmental regulatory requirements.
||Soil and Water Conservationists
- Implement soil or water management techniques, such as nutrient management, erosion control, buffers, or filter strips, in accordance with conservation plans.
- Prepare plans to manage renewable resources.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Develop programs designed to obtain the most productive, non-damaging use of land.
See all 7 related occupations >>