Related occupations for task:
Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets, or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Purchase supplies, and arrange for outside services, such as deliveries, laundry, maintenance and repair, and trash collection.
- Book tickets for guests for local tours and attractions.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
- Manage leasing of facility space.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Purchase building and maintenance supplies, equipment, or furniture.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Inspect facilities and equipment for signs of disrepair, and perform necessary maintenance work.
- Obtain financing for and purchase necessary machinery, land, supplies, or livestock.
See more related occupations >>