Related occupations for task:
Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products or materials.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Prepare plans that outline operating procedures to be used in response to disasters or emergencies, such as hurricanes, nuclear accidents, and terrorist attacks, and in recovery from these events.
- Develop and perform tests and evaluations of emergency management plans in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Review emergency plans of individual organizations, such as medical facilities, to ensure their adequacy.
- Study emergency plans used elsewhere to gather information for plan development.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria.
- Review and update standard operating procedures or quality assurance manuals.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Determine how to allocate resources and to respond to unanticipated problems, such as insect infestation, drought, and fire.
- Prepare required paperwork pertaining to departmental functions.
See all 10 related occupations >>