Related occupations for task:
Clean equipment and areas of amusement park, cruise ship, or other recreational facility.
||Janitors and Cleaners, Except Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Clean laboratory equipment, such as glassware or metal instruments, using solvents, brushes, rags, or power cleaning equipment.
- Clean and restore building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment.
- Clean chimneys, flues, and connecting pipes, using power or hand tools.
||Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
- Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
||Landscaping and Groundskeeping Workers
- Trim or pick flowers and clean flower beds.
||First-Line Supervisors of Housekeeping and Janitorial Workers
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
||Loading and Moving Machine Operators, Underground Mining
- Clean, fuel, service, and perform safety checks on all equipment, and repair and replace parts as necessary.
See all 8 related occupations >>