Related occupations for task:
Plan, organize, or lead group activities for customers, such as exercise routines, athletic events, or arts and crafts.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
||History Teachers, Postsecondary
- Participate in campus and community events.
- Teach community courses and speak to local groups and organizations.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Plan or conduct conferences dealing with the interpretation of religious ideas or convictions.
- Design, organize, or conduct tours, workshops, and instructional or educational sessions to acquaint individuals with an institution's facilities and materials.
- Schedule events and organize details, including refreshment, entertainment, decorations, and the collection of any fees.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects related to education and career planning.
- Plan and conduct orientation programs and group conferences to promote the adjustment of individuals to new life experiences, such as starting college.
See more related occupations >>