Related occupations for task:
Talk to customers to convey information about events or activities.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Describe tour points of interest to group members, and respond to questions.
- Distribute brochures, show audiovisual presentations, and explain establishment processes and operations at tour sites.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Lead tours and answer visitors' questions about the exhibits.
- Distribute programs to patrons.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Announce or describe amusement park attractions to patrons to entice customers to games and other entertainment.
- Lead individuals or groups to tour site locations and describe points of interest.
- Give advice on sightseeing and shopping.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
See all 7 related occupations >>