Related occupations for task:
Adjust reserves or provide reserve recommendations to ensure that reserve activities are consistent with corporate policies.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Manage client portfolios, keeping client plans up-to-date.
- Implement financial planning recommendations or refer clients to someone who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Guide clients in the gathering of information, such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plans, or wills.
- Advise clients on housing matters, such as housing rental, homeownership, mortgage delinquency, or foreclosure prevention.
- Advise clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Manage business and financial affairs for clients, such as arranging travel and lodging, selling tickets, and directing marketing and advertising activities.
See all 13 related occupations >>