Related occupations for task:
Negotiate claim settlements or recommend litigation when settlement cannot be negotiated.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Call or meet with union, company, government, or other interested parties to discuss labor relations matters, such as contract negotiations or grievances.
- Mediate discussions between employer and employee representatives in attempt to reconcile differences.
- Advise licensees or other individuals or groups concerning licensing, permit, or passport regulations.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Recommend criminal prosecutions or civil penalties.
- Secure a taxpayer's agreement to discharge a tax assessment or submit contested determinations to other administrative or judicial conferees for appeals hearings.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- Advise technical professionals on the development or use of environmental compliance or reporting tools.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Advise project teams on subjects such as premarket regulatory requirements, export and labeling requirements, or clinical study compliance issues.
- Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards.
See more related occupations >>