Related occupations for task:
Review design drawings or technical documents for completeness, correctness, or appropriateness.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
||Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Verify and analyze data used in settling claims to ensure that claims are valid and that settlements are made according to company practices and procedures.
- Examine titles to property to determine validity and act as company agent in transactions with property owners.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Review information about transfers of property to ensure its accuracy, checking basic information on buyers, sellers, and sales prices and making corrections as necessary.
- Verify legal descriptions of properties by comparing them to county records.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Check tax forms to verify that names and taxpayer identification numbers are correct, that computations have been performed correctly, or that amounts match those on supporting documentation.
- Review billing for accuracy.
See all 11 related occupations >>