Related occupations for task:
Analyze new legislation to determine impact on risk exposure.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Determine the types of regulatory submissions or internal documentation that are required in situations such as proposed device changes or labeling changes.
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards.
- Review clinical protocols to ensure collection of data needed for regulatory submissions.
||Health Information Technologists and Medical Registrars
- Monitor changes in legislation and accreditation standards that affect information security or privacy in the computerized healthcare system.
- Review and analyze new, proposed, or revised laws, regulations, policies, and procedures to interpret their meaning and determine their impact.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Interpret government regulations and applicable codes to ensure compliance.
||Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.