Related occupations for task:
Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
||Financial and Investment Analysts
- Analyze financial or operational performance of companies facing financial difficulties to identify or recommend remedies.
- Conduct financial analyses related to investments in green construction or green retrofitting projects.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
- Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Analyze corporate intelligence data to identify trends, patterns, or warnings indicating threats to security of people, assets, information, or infrastructure.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
||Security Management Specialists
- Assess the nature and level of physical security threats so that the scope of the problem can be determined.
- Perform risk analyses so that appropriate countermeasures can be developed.
See all 18 related occupations >>