Related occupations for task:
Inform financial decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Develop core analytical capabilities or model libraries, using advanced statistical, quantitative, or econometric techniques.
- Maintain or modify all financial analytic models in use.
- Apply mathematical or statistical techniques to address practical issues in finance, such as derivative valuation, securities trading, risk management, or financial market regulation.
- Devise or apply independent models or tools to help verify results of analytical systems.
- Interpret results of financial analysis procedures.
||Financial and Investment Analysts
- Analyze financial or operational performance of companies facing financial difficulties to identify or recommend remedies.
- Conduct financial analyses related to investments in green construction or green retrofitting projects.
- Employ financial models to develop solutions to financial problems or to assess the financial or capital impact of transactions.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
- Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Create scenarios to reestablish operations from various types of business disruptions.
- Analyze corporate intelligence data to identify trends, patterns, or warnings indicating threats to security of people, assets, information, or infrastructure.
See all 17 related occupations >>