Related Occupations for Task
15-1299.04 - Penetration Testers
Related occupations for task:
Identify new threat tactics, techniques, or procedures used by cyber threat actors.
- Study activities relating to narcotics, money laundering, gangs, auto theft rings, terrorism, or other national security threats.
- Link or chart suspects to criminal organizations or events to determine activities and interrelationships.
- Study the assets of criminal suspects to determine the flow of money from or to targeted groups.
||Police and Sheriff's Patrol Officers
- Investigate illegal or suspicious activities.
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in patrol area.
||Customs and Border Protection Officers
- Institute civil and criminal prosecutions and cooperate with other law enforcement agencies in the investigation and prosecution of those in violation of immigration or customs laws.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
||Transit and Railroad Police
- Investigate or direct investigations of freight theft, suspicious damage or loss of passengers' valuables, or other crimes on railroad property.
See all 9 related occupations >>