Related occupations for task:
Prepare plans, estimates, design and construction schedules, and contract specifications, including any special provisions.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Administer construction contracts.
- Develop final construction plans that include aesthetic representations of the structure or details for its construction.
- Represent clients in obtaining bids or awarding construction contracts.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare permit applications or review compliance with environmental permits.
- Review work plans to schedule activities.
- Develop work plans, including writing specifications or establishing material, manpower, or facilities needs.
- Prepare project budgets, schedules, or specifications for labor or materials.
- Plan alteration or modification of existing transportation structures to improve safety or function.
- Develop plans to deconstruct damaged or obsolete roadways or other transportation structures in a manner that is environmentally sound or prepares the land for sustainable development.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of trains, according to train orders and schedules.
See more related occupations >>