Related occupations for task:
Maintain records of engineering department activities, including expense records and details of equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
- Obtain, update, or maintain plans, permits, or standard operating procedures.
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, or performing other general administrative duties.
- Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Compile and maintain records documenting engineering schematics, installed equipment, installation or operational problems, resources used, repairs, or corrective action performed.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
- Maintain databases of geodetic and related information, including coordinate, descriptive, or quality assurance data.
- Maintain records of performance reports for future reference.
- Prepare, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation, such as engineering change notices, schematics, or protocols.
See all 16 related occupations >>