Related occupations for task:
Confer with research personnel to clarify or resolve problems and to develop or modify designs.
||Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Consult with engineers to discuss or interpret design concepts, or determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Confer with engineering staff and other personnel to resolve problems.
- Review work orders or procedural manuals and confer with vendors or design staff to resolve problems or modify design.
- Review blueprints to determine customer requirements and consult with assembler regarding schematics, wiring procedures, or conductor paths.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Collaborate with manufacturing or quality assurance staff to prepare product specification or safety sheets, standard operating procedures, user manuals, or qualification and validation reports.
- Confer with research and biomanufacturing personnel to ensure the compatibility of design and production.
- Consult with chemists or biologists to develop or evaluate novel technologies.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Confer with supervisor to determine project details such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, and evaluation of field conditions.
- Report maintenance problems occurring at project site to supervisor and negotiate changes to resolve system conflicts.
- Collaborate with architects or related professionals on whole building design to maximize the aesthetic features of structures or surrounding land and to improve energy efficiency.
- Collaborate with estimators to cost projects, create project plans, or coordinate bids from landscaping contractors.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
See more related occupations >>