Related occupations for task:
Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Calculate design specifications or cost, material, and resource estimates, and prepare project schedules and budgets.
- Research equipment or component needs, sources, competitive prices, delivery times, or ongoing operational costs.
- Conduct statistical studies to analyze or compare production costs for sustainable or nonsustainable designs.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering procedures.
- Estimate costs, production times, or staffing requirements for new designs.
- Analyze the financial impacts of sustainable manufacturing processes or sustainable product manufacturing.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Calculate required capacities for equipment of proposed system to obtain specified performance and submit data to engineering personnel for approval.
- Conduct statistical studies to analyze or compare production costs for sustainable and nonsustainable designs.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare operating and maintenance manuals, studies, or reports.
- Calculate potential energy savings by comparing estimated energy consumption of proposed design to baseline standards.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Estimate time or resource requirements for ergonomic or human factors research or development projects.
- Design cognitive aids, such as procedural storyboards or decision support systems.
See more related occupations >>