Related occupations for task:
Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Review electrical engineering plans to ensure adherence to design specifications and compliance with applicable electrical codes and standards.
- Review existing electrical engineering criteria to identify necessary revisions, deletions, or amendments to outdated material.
- Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail.
- Review manufacturer's and trade catalogs, drawings and other data relative to operation, maintenance, and service of equipment.
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan.
||Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Evaluate tool drawing designs by measuring drawing dimensions and comparing with original specifications for form and function using engineering skills.
See all 16 related occupations >>