Related occupations for task:
Select electronics equipment, components, or systems to meet functional specifications.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Select locations and plan underground or surface mining operations, specifying processes, labor usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction of minerals and ores.
- Select or devise materials-handling methods and equipment to transport ore, waste materials, and mineral products efficiently and economically.
- Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
||Cartographers and Photogrammetrists
- Select aerial photographic and remote sensing techniques and plotting equipment needed to meet required standards of accuracy.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Select, calibrate, or operate equipment used in the non-destructive testing of products or materials.
- Select, purchase, set up, operate, or troubleshoot state-of-the-art laser cutting equipment.
See all 11 related occupations >>