Related occupations for task:
Develop or implement programs related to the environmental impact of engineering activities.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Select or develop mineral location, extraction, and production methods, based on factors such as safety, cost, and deposit characteristics.
- Select locations and plan underground or surface mining operations, specifying processes, labor usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction of minerals and ores.
- Select or devise materials-handling methods and equipment to transport ore, waste materials, and mineral products efficiently and economically.
- Determine most effective arrangement of operations such as mixing, crushing, heat transfer, distillation, and drying.
||Solar Energy Systems Engineers
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
||Cartographers and Photogrammetrists
- Select aerial photographic and remote sensing techniques and plotting equipment needed to meet required standards of accuracy.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
See all 12 related occupations >>