Related occupations for task:
Design, promote, or administer government plans or policies affecting land use, zoning, public utilities, community facilities, housing, or transportation.
- Design domestic or industrial water or wastewater treatment plants, including advanced facilities with sequencing batch reactors (SBR), membranes, lift stations, headworks, surge overflow basins, ultraviolet disinfection systems, aerobic digesters, sludge lagoons, or control buildings.
- Design or select equipment for use in wastewater processing to ensure compliance with government standards.
- Design water runoff collection networks, water supply channels, or water supply system networks.
- Design water or wastewater lift stations, including water wells.
- Design sludge treatment plants.
||Animal Control Workers
- Educate the public about animal welfare, and animal control laws and regulations.
- Answer inquiries from the public concerning animal control operations.
||Fish and Game Wardens
- Address schools, civic groups, sporting clubs, or the media to disseminate information concerning wildlife conservation and regulations.
- Provide advice or information to park or reserve visitors.
- Design or prepare plans for new transportation systems or parts of systems, such as airports, commuter trains, highways, streets, bridges, drainage structures, or roadway lighting.
||Crossing Guards and Flaggers
- Communicate traffic and crossing rules and other information to students and adults.
See all 11 related occupations >>