Related occupations for task:
Develop, conduct, or participate in surveys, studies, or investigations of various land uses to inform corrective action plans.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Design or direct studies to obtain technical environmental information about planned projects.
- Determine data collection methods to be employed in research projects or surveys.
- Plan or conduct studies of the ecological implications of historic or projected changes in industrial processes or development.
- Plan or conduct field research on topics such as industrial production, industrial ecology, population ecology, and environmental production or sustainability.
- Develop environmental research project plans, including information on budgets, goals, deliverables, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Design and conduct scientific hydrogeological investigations to ensure that accurate and appropriate information is available for use in water resource management decisions.
- Plan and direct forest surveys and related studies and prepare reports and recommendations.
See all 6 related occupations >>