Related occupations for task:
Develop and implement individual treatment plans, specifying type, frequency, intensity, and duration of therapy.
- Oversee public health programs, including statistical analysis, health care planning, surveillance systems, and public health improvement.
- Plan and direct studies to investigate human or animal disease, preventive methods, and treatments for disease.
- Plan, administer and evaluate health safety standards and programs to improve public health, conferring with health department, industry personnel, physicians, and others.
||Special Education Teachers, Middle School
- Develop or write Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students.
- Develop individualized educational plans in collaboration with teachers and other staff members.
||Molecular and Cellular Biologists
- Provide scientific direction for project teams regarding the evaluation or handling of devices, drugs, or cells for in vitro and in vivo disease models.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Develop intervention procedures, using techniques such as individual and focus group interviews, consultations, and participant observation of social interaction.
See all 9 related occupations >>