Related occupations for task:
Participate in educational programs, in-service training, or workshops to remain current in methods and techniques.
- Participate in educational programs, in-service training, or workshops to remain current in methods and techniques.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in neuropsychology.
- Attend clinical and research conferences and read scientific literature to keep abreast of technological advances and current genetic research findings.
- Attend workshops, seminars, or professional meetings to remain informed of new developments in school psychology.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Attend meetings or seminars or read current literature to maintain knowledge of developments in the field of remote sensing.