Related Occupations for Task
35-3011.00 - Bartenders
Related occupations for task:
Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
||Waiters and Waitresses
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
||Fast Food and Counter Workers
- Request and record customer orders, and compute bills using cash registers, multi counting machines, or pencil and paper.
- Take customers' orders and write ordered items on tickets, giving ticket stubs to customers when needed to identify filled orders.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Take orders from customers and cook foods requiring short preparation times, according to customer requirements.
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
||Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- Take and prepare to-go orders.
See all 6 related occupations >>