Related occupations for task:
Audition and select performers for musical presentations.
- Audition and interview performers to match their attributes to specific roles or to increase the pool of available acting talent.
- Select performers for roles or submit lists of suitable performers to producers or directors for final selection.
- Review performer information, such as photos, resumes, voice tapes, videos, and union membership, to decide whom to audition for parts.
- Hire and supervise workers who help locate people with specified attributes and talents.
||Coaches and Scouts
- Plan strategies and choose team members for individual games or sports seasons.
- Hire, supervise, and work with extended coaching staff.
||Producers and Directors
- Hire principal cast members and crew members, such as art directors, cinematographers, and costume designers.
- Hold auditions for parts or negotiate contracts with actors determined suitable for specific roles.
- Hire, train, and direct staff members who develop design concepts into art layouts or who prepare layouts for printing.
- Audition performers for one or more dance parts.
See all 7 related occupations >>