Related occupations for task:
Perform administrative tasks such as applying for grants, developing budgets, negotiating contracts, and designing and printing programs and other promotional materials.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
||Producers and Directors
- Arrange financing for productions.
- Negotiate with parties, including independent producers and the distributors and broadcasters who will be handling completed productions.
- Hold auditions for parts or negotiate contracts with actors determined suitable for specific roles.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Negotiate with printers and estimators to determine what services will be performed.
- Interview and hire writers and reporters or negotiate contracts, royalties, and payments for authors or freelancers.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Design and build scale models of set designs, or miniature sets used in filming backgrounds or special effects.
See all 8 related occupations >>