Related occupations for task:
Serve food and beverages to guests at banquets or other social functions.
||Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Serve salads, vegetables, meat, breads, and cocktails, ladle soups and sauces, portion desserts, and fill beverage cups and glasses.
- Deliver orders to kitchens, and pick up and serve food when it is ready.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels.
- Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches or salads.
||Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- Serve food to customers when waiters or waitresses need assistance.
- Serve ice water, coffee, rolls, or butter to patrons.
||Waiters and Waitresses
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and pour the wines for customers.
- Serve wine, and bottled or draft beer.
- Serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar.
See all 11 related occupations >>