Related Occupations for Task
27-4015.00 - Lighting Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Assess safety of wiring or equipment set up to determine the risk of fire or electrical shock.
||First-Line Supervisors of Firefighting and Prevention Workers
- Maintain fire suppression equipment in good condition, checking equipment periodically to ensure that it is ready for use.
- Inspect stations, uniforms, equipment, or recreation areas to ensure compliance with safety standards, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Inspect and test new and existing fire protection systems, fire detection systems, and fire safety equipment to ensure that they are operating properly.
||Retail Loss Prevention Specialists
- Verify proper functioning of physical security systems, such as closed-circuit televisions, alarms, sensor tag systems, or locks.
- Inspect buildings, equipment, or access points to determine security risks.
||Fire Inspectors and Investigators
- Conduct inspections and acceptance testing of newly installed fire protection systems.
- Inspect and test fire protection or fire detection systems to verify that such systems are installed in accordance with appropriate laws, codes, ordinances, regulations, and standards.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, or machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
||Lifeguards, Ski Patrol, and Other Recreational Protective Service Workers
- Inspect recreational equipment, such as rope tows, T-bars, J-bars, or chair lifts, for safety hazards and damage or wear.
See all 11 related occupations >>