Related Occupations for Task
27-4015.00 - Lighting Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Load, unload, or position lighting equipment.
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus according to a combination of factors, such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Test equipment prior to use to ensure that it is in good working order.
- Set up, mount, or install photographic equipment and cameras.
- Select and assemble equipment and required background properties, according to subjects, materials, and conditions.
- Load and unload film.
- Employ a variety of specialized photographic materials and techniques, including infrared and ultraviolet films, macro photography, photogrammetry and sensitometry.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film
- Adjust positions and controls of cameras, printers, and related equipment to change focus, exposure, and lighting.
- Assemble studio sets and select and arrange cameras, film stock, audio, or lighting equipment to be used during filming.
- Set up cameras, optical printers, and related equipment to produce photographs and special effects.
- Reload camera magazines with fresh raw film stock.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Load vehicles with listed goods, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with hazardous goods.
- Unload and sort items collected along delivery routes.
- Unload goods from large trucks, and load them onto smaller delivery vehicles.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Direct or participate in cargo loading to ensure completeness of load and even distribution of weight.
- Direct delivery trucks to shipping doors or designated marshaling areas and help load and unload goods safely.
- Open cargo containers and unwrap contents, using steel cutters, crowbars, or other hand tools.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Remove containers of sorted mail or parcels and transfer them to designated areas according to established procedures.
- Remove from machines printed materials, such as labeled articles, postmarked envelopes or tape, and folded sheets.
- Lift and unload containers of mail or parcels onto equipment for transportation to sortation stations.
See all 12 related occupations >>