Related Occupations for Task
27-4015.00 - Lighting Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Set up and focus light fixtures to meet requirements of television, theater, concerts, or other productions.
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus according to a combination of factors, such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Test equipment prior to use to ensure that it is in good working order.
- Set up, mount, or install photographic equipment and cameras.
- Select and assemble equipment and required background properties, according to subjects, materials, and conditions.
- Load and unload film.
- Employ a variety of specialized photographic materials and techniques, including infrared and ultraviolet films, macro photography, photogrammetry and sensitometry.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film
- Adjust positions and controls of cameras, printers, and related equipment to change focus, exposure, and lighting.
- Assemble studio sets and select and arrange cameras, film stock, audio, or lighting equipment to be used during filming.
- Set up cameras, optical printers, and related equipment to produce photographs and special effects.
- Reload camera magazines with fresh raw film stock.
||Audio and Video Technicians
- Construct and position properties, sets, lighting equipment, and other equipment.
- Obtain, set up, and load videotapes for scheduled productions or broadcasts.