Related Occupations for Task
29-1243.00 - Pediatric Surgeons
Related occupations for task:
Inform parents and guardians of child's health problems and surgical procedures through various channels, such as in-person and telecommunication systems.
- Interpret laboratory results and communicate findings to patients or physicians.
- Explain diagnostic procedures such as chorionic villus sampling (CVS), ultrasound, fetal blood sampling, and amniocentesis.
- Collaborate with clients' families to implement rehabilitation plans, such as behavioral, residential, social, or employment goals.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Consult with parents, teachers, and other school personnel to determine causes of problems, such as truancy and misbehavior, and to implement solutions.
- Provide information to the patient about the proposed intervention, its material risks and expected benefits, and any reasonable alternatives.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
See more related occupations >>