Related Occupations for Task
29-2011.04 - Histotechnologists
Related occupations for task:
Perform electron microscopy or mass spectrometry to analyze specimens.
- Operate computerized laboratory equipment to dehydrate, decalcify, or microincinerate tissue samples.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Conduct chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood or urine, using microscope or automatic analyzer to detect abnormalities or diseases and enter findings into computer.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Operate, calibrate, or maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters, flame photometers, or computer-controlled analyzers.
||Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Measure glandular activity, blood volume, red cell survival, or radioactivity of patient, using scanners, Geiger counters, scintillometers, or other laboratory equipment.
- Diagnose diseases or study medical conditions, using techniques such as gross pathology, histology, cytology, cytopathology, clinical chemistry, immunology, flow cytometry, or molecular biology.
See all 6 related occupations >>