Related occupations for task:
Make exposures necessary for the requested procedures, rejecting and repeating work that does not meet established standards.
- Create and transfer reference images and localization markers for treatment delivery using image guided radiation therapy.
- Identify and outline bodily structures using imaging procedures, such as x-ray, magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, or positron emission tomography.
- Supervise or perform simulations for tumor localizations using imaging methods such as magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, or positron emission tomography scans.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Select appropriate imaging techniques or coils to produce required images.
- Inspect images for quality, using magnetic resonance scanner equipment and laser camera.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Decide which images to include, looking for differences between healthy and pathological areas.
- Record and store suitable images, using camera unit connected to the ultrasound equipment.
||Ophthalmic Medical Technologists
- Create three-dimensional images of the eye, using computed tomography (CT).
||Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Detect and map radiopharmaceuticals in patients' bodies, using a camera to produce photographic or computer images.
See all 7 related occupations >>