Related occupations for task:
Prepare staff work schedules.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Perform various financial activities, such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Develop departmental objectives, budgets, policies, procedures, and strategies.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Plan, direct, or supervise food preparation or cooking activities of multiple kitchens or restaurants in an establishment such as a restaurant chain, hospital, or hotel.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, or purchasing for all the food operations within establishments such as clubs, hotels, or restaurant chains.
- Recruit and hire staff, such as cooks and other kitchen workers.
||Morticians, Undertakers, and Funeral Directors
- Manage funeral home operations, including the hiring, training, or supervision of embalmers, funeral attendants, or other staff.
- Plan, organize, and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Recruit and hire staff members.
See all 10 related occupations >>