Related occupations for task:
Scrub and polish counters, steam tables, and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Load dishes, glasses, and tableware into dishwashing machines.
- Vacuum dining area and sweep and mop kitchen floor.
||Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in food service areas or other areas of restaurants and mop or vacuum floors.
- Wash glasses or other serving equipment at bars.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Clean food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters or tables.
- Perform general cleaning activities in kitchen and dining areas.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Wash pots, pans, dishes, utensils, or other cooking equipment.
- Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
See all 12 related occupations >>