Related occupations for task:
Clean and organize eating, service, and kitchen areas.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Clean food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters or tables.
- Perform general cleaning activities in kitchen and dining areas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Clean service or seating areas.
||Cooks, Fast Food
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
||Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths or replace dirty tablecloths.
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in food service areas or other areas of restaurants and mop or vacuum floors.
See all 11 related occupations >>