Related occupations for task:
Supply guests or travelers with directions, travel information, and other information, such as available services and points of interest.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Describe tour points of interest to group members, and respond to questions.
- Provide directions and other pertinent information to visitors.
- Distribute brochures, show audiovisual presentations, and explain establishment processes and operations at tour sites.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Assist patrons by giving directions to points in or outside of the facility or providing information about local attractions.
- Lead tours and answer visitors' questions about the exhibits.
- Distribute programs to patrons.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Direct patrons to rides, seats, or attractions.
- Announce or describe amusement park attractions to patrons to entice customers to games and other entertainment.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Lead individuals or groups to tour site locations and describe points of interest.
- Give advice on sightseeing and shopping.
See all 8 related occupations >>