Related occupations for task:
Monitor market conditions, innovations, and competitors' services, prices, and sales.
||Real Estate Brokers
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of a property's area.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Research or investigate products to be presented to prepare for demonstrations.
- Learn about competitors' products or consumers' interests or concerns to answer questions or provide more complete information.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Monitor markets or positions.
- Track and analyze factors that affect price movement, such as trade policies, weather conditions, political developments, or supply and demand changes.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Study documentation or other information for new scientific or technical products.
- Attend sales or trade meetings or read related publications to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, environmental regulations, or industry developments.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
See all 11 related occupations >>