Related Occupations for Task
47-2031.00 - Carpenters
Related occupations for task:
Erect scaffolding or ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs.
- Assemble, erect, or dismantle scaffolds, rigging, or hoisting equipment.
- Set ladders, scaffolds, and hoists in place for taking supplies to roofs.
||Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- Assemble hoisting equipment or rigging, such as cables, pulleys, or hooks, to move heavy equipment or materials.
- Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures.
See more related occupations >>