Related Occupations for Task
47-2031.00 - Carpenters
Related occupations for task:
Construct forms or chutes for pouring concrete.
- Erect scaffolding, shoring, or braces.
- Construct forms and assist in raising them to the required elevation.
- Secure stakes to grids for constructions of footings, nail scabs to footing forms, and vibrate and float concrete.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Set up and tear down equipment.
- Set up forms and lay out guidelines for curbs, according to written specifications, using string, spray paint, and concrete or water mixes.
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs.
- Assemble, erect, or dismantle scaffolds, rigging, or hoisting equipment.
- Set ladders, scaffolds, and hoists in place for taking supplies to roofs.
See more related occupations >>