Related occupations for task:
Diagnose or troubleshoot problems with gas collection systems.
- Test and troubleshoot instruments, components, and assemblies, using circuit testers, oscilloscopes, or voltmeters.
||Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Troubleshoot or repair mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical malfunctions related to variable pitch systems, variable speed control systems, converter systems, or related components.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Troubleshoot equipment, electrical components, hydraulics, or other mechanical systems.
- Identify and correct malfunctions of geothermal plant equipment, electrical systems, instrumentation, or controls.
See all 13 related occupations >>