Related occupations for task:
Verify that well field monitoring data conforms to applicable regulations.
- Monitor nuclear reactor equipment performance to identify operational inefficiencies, hazards, or needs for maintenance or repair.
- Follow policies and procedures for radiation workers to ensure personnel safety.
- Monitor instruments, gauges, or recording devices under direction of nuclear experimenters.
- Monitor and observe experiments, recording production and test data for evaluation by research personnel.
- Monitor laboratory work to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as needed.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Follow strict safety procedures when handling toxic materials to avoid contamination.
- Supervise and monitor production processes to ensure efficient use of equipment, timely changes to specifications, and project completion within time frame and budget.
See all 8 related occupations >>