Related occupations for task:
Empty aircraft lavatory systems or refill them with sanitizer fluid.
||Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Modify, clean, or maintain pipe systems, units, fittings, or related machines or equipment, using hand or power tools.
- Shut off steam, water, or other gases or liquids from pipe sections, using valve keys or wrenches.
- Maintain or repair plumbing by replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, or opening clogged drains.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Clean and repair septic tanks, sewer lines, or related structures such as manholes, culverts, and catch basins.
- Cut damaged sections of pipe with cutters, remove broken sections from ditches, and replace pipe sections, using pipe sleeves.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Perform rough-ins, repair and replace fixtures and water heaters, and locate, repair, or remove leaking or broken pipes.
- Clean and renew steam traps.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- Clean machines, perform minor repairs, and report major repair needs.
- Clean and file master copies or plates.
||Stockers and Order Fillers
- Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
See all 18 related occupations >>