Related occupations for task:
Inspect game sites for compliance with regulations or safety requirements.
||Construction and Building Inspectors
- Inspect bridges, dams, highways, buildings, wiring, plumbing, electrical circuits, sewers, heating systems, or foundations during and after construction for structural quality, general safety, or conformance to specifications and codes.
- Conduct environmental hazard inspections to identify or quantify problems, such as asbestos, poor air quality, water contamination, or other environmental hazards.
- Evaluate premises for cleanliness, such as proper garbage disposal or lack of vermin infestation.
- Inspect facilities or installations to determine their environmental impact.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Monitor and record food temperatures to ensure food safety.
- Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
||Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Inspect restrooms for cleanliness and availability of supplies and clean restrooms when necessary.
||Airfield Operations Specialists
- Inspect airfield conditions to ensure compliance with federal regulatory requirements.
- Conduct inspections of the airport property and perimeter to maintain controlled access to airfields.
||First-Line Supervisors of Passenger Attendants
- Inspect materials, stock, vehicles, equipment, or facilities to ensure that they are safe, free of defects, and consistent with specifications.
See all 13 related occupations >>