Related occupations for task:
Plan, conduct, and evaluate nutrigenomic or nutrigenetic research.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Design and validate clinical databases, including designing or testing logic checks.
- Process clinical data, including receipt, entry, verification, or filing of information.
- Perform quality control audits to ensure accuracy, completeness, or proper usage of clinical systems and data.
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
- Evaluate sources of information to determine any limitations, in terms of reliability or usability.
- Design validation study features, such as sampling, testing, or analytical methodologies.
- Prepare validation or performance qualification protocols for new or modified manufacturing processes, systems, or equipment for production of pharmaceuticals, electronics, or other products.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Develop or implement human performance research, investigation, or analysis protocols.
- Develop or implement research methodologies or statistical analysis plans to test and evaluate developmental prototypes used in new products or processes, such as cockpit designs, user workstations, or computerized human models.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment.
- Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted, as well as sequences and phases of test operations.
See all 20 related occupations >>