Related Occupations for Task
41-2022.00 - Parts Salespersons
Related occupations for task:
Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Answer telephones to provide information and receive orders.
- Rent items, arrange for provision of services to customers, and accept returns.
- Reserve items for requested times and keep records of items rented.
- Receive orders for services, such as rentals, repairs, dry cleaning, and storage.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue trading stamps and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
||Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Deliver merchandise and collect payment.
- Write and record orders for merchandise or enter orders into computers.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
See all 11 related occupations >>