Related Occupations for Task
41-2022.00 - Parts Salespersons
Related occupations for task:
Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Rent items, arrange for provision of services to customers, and accept returns.
- Inspect and adjust rental items to meet needs of customer.
- Receive, examine, and tag articles to be altered, cleaned, stored, or repaired.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue trading stamps and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Inspect property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is a good insurance risk.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Examine merchandise to ensure correct pricing and display, and that it functions as advertised.
- Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to determine product condition.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item.
See all 13 related occupations >>