Related occupations for task:
Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Consult charts to determine charges for pay-telephone calls, requesting coin deposits for calls as necessary.
||Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
- Search employee files to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
||Proofreaders and Copy Markers
- Consult reference books or secure aid of readers to check references with rules of grammar and composition.
- Examine city directories and public records to verify residence property ownership, bankruptcies, liens, arrest record, or unpaid taxes of applicants.
- Review legal publications and perform database searches to identify laws and court decisions relevant to pending cases.
See all 14 related occupations >>